BB WATER CUSHION (FOUNDATION, CONCEALER, MOISTURISER, ETC)
This bb cushion acts as a foundation, concealer, brightener and moisturiser. Even out skin tones and provide coverage.
Its a fast makeup application for mothers and busy women.
1. Take content with the puff, apply on the face in the direction of skin texture in a pushing motion, and gently pat to make the application adhere to skin.
2.To increase coverage, apply once more.
Purified Water, Squalene, vitamin E, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-30, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Niacinamide, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Mica, Manganese Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Chloride, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Yellow Oxide of Iron, Red Oxide of Iron, Black Oxide of Iron, Aromatics
If red spots, swelling, or irritation occurs while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist.
Do not apply on areas with injuries or dermatitis.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.