ALL natural tea tree deodorant for men and women
If you are searching for Natural Deodorants, you probably already know some of the reasons that traditional store bought deodorant "stinks" ; ) I won't bore you with long lecture, but I'll give you a short list of reasons why you should ditch the drug store ones.
1. Parabens are found in most deodorants, even ones labeled "natural". Parabens are affixed to one of the following common prefixes: methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl. Parabens are dangerous, particularity when put on delicate underarm tissue and they have been linked to breast cancer. American Breast Cancer Fund reports concentrations of six different types of parabens have been identified in breast cancer tumor biopsies.
2. Aluminum. The heavy metal aluminum is contained in most deodorants and is even disguised in some natural deodorants under the word “alum”. Scientific evidence has shown that aluminum exposure is associated with the development of Alzheimer’s Disease.
3. Fragrance. Environmental Working Group (EWG) states, "The average fragrance product tested contained 14 secret chemicals not listed on the label. Among them are chemicals associated with hormone disruption and allergic reactions, and many substances that have not been assessed for safety in personal care products.”
4. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This chemical has been banned in Europe. A well known skin irritant, SLS is also a suspected carcinogen and has been linked to kidney and liver damage; nervous system disruption; damage to eyes leading to cataracts; eczema and dermatitis. Ugh!
5. Sweat Blockage. Sweating is good, it's how we rid our bodies of toxins!
Ok now that we have all that yucky stuff out of the way, lets talk about D' Splendid! Deodorants.
D' Splendid! Deodorant Cream is a completely natural alternative to regular deodorant and it works even better. It smells better, feels better because we use essential oils.
Directions Apply by simply rubbing about a dime size (you'll find what amount works best for you) into your underarm area. This 30ml Deodorant Cream should last you about 2 months.
I've used a slew of natural deodorants and I prefer the spreadable creams to sticks, I just think they work better!
**If you have been using commercial deodorants, it can take some time for your body to adjust to natural deodorant, y At the beginnng, you may experience pimples or itchness as your armpits are clearing the toxins left by commercial deodorants but DON'T GIVE UP! It will adjust and you'll be amazed. At the beginnng, you may experience pimples or itchness as your armpits are clearing the toxins left by commercial deodorants.
*Results vary on individuals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician. If you are sensitive to new products, please spot test 24 hours prior to application. Do not use if you notice a reaction.
Good to use for few Hours and feel fresh. Smells good too. Just apply it again if you feel the need to. 👍🏻